Life Choices recognizes and declares that its donors and its prospective donors have these rights:
1. To be informed of the organization’s mission, its intent for using donated resources, and its capacity to effectively use donations for those purposes.
2. To be informed of the identity of those serving on the organization’s board of directors and to expect the board to exercise prudent judgment in its stewardship responsibilities.
3. To have access to the organization’s most recent financial statements.
4. To be assured that gifts will be used only for the purposes for which they are given.
5. To receive appropriate individual acknowledgment and recognition.
6. To be assured that information about their gift is handled with confidentiality to the extent permitted by law.
7. To expect that all relationships with individuals representing organizations of interest to the donor will be professional in nature.
8. To be informed of the status of those seeking donations, whether employees, volunteers or paid solicitors
9. To have the opportunity to have their names deleted from any mailing list that the organization may intend to share.
10. To receive prompt, truthful and forthright answers to any questions asked when making a donation.
731.286.HOPE (4673) | firstname.lastname@example.org